Ballot Arrives

Today my ballot arrived from the ARRL. It is in a thickish envelope with the ARRL return address. It said "Official Ballot" on the front of the envelope.

Inside was the ballot, a small envelope for the ballot, a mailing envelope for the ballot-in-envelope, a page of candidate's statements and a copy of the bylaws about elections.

I filled out my ballot, put it in the small envelope, put that into the larger envelope, put a stamp on it ($0.41) and set it out for the mail pickup.

I have to say that Brian's picture looked the best of the four. I looked like I had just eaten something that tasted funny. Really, I'm more pleasant than that in real life. Honest. (That is the picture that I sent in... So it's my own fault for not sending a better picture!)

I encourage you to keep an eye out for your ballot and fill it out right away. I would appreciate receiving your vote. But win or lose, I really would appreciate seeing a lot of participation. Spend 41 cents to make a guy happy.

No comments: